Kac has won awards for television shows she has created, produced and directed such as the Golden Halo Award and an ACE nominee for a cable variety show. She was Vice President of Television Production and Development at Universal Studios Hollywood and ran her own production company for 25 years, serving clients such as Procter & Gamble, JC Penney, Rubbermaid, and Corning. She co-founded "The Showtime Comedy Club Network" and has worked with Kelsey Grammar, Rosie O Donnell, Tim Allen and Ellen DeGeneres. Her television credits include "General Hospital," "Young and the Restless," "The Showtime Comedy Club Network," "The Mo Show," "Mike and Maty," "Are You Hot," and "Politically Incorrect."
As well as having an active television career as producer, director, and studio executive with decades of marketing, public relations and media experience, Kac Young is also dedicated to healing humans and animals and creating a long life through holistic methods. Kac's additional credits include:
- PhD in Natural Health and a Doctorate in Naturopathy, and she completed 36 courses in nutrition from Baylor University.
- Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy with a practice which includes weight control, attracting relationships, smoking cessation, behavior modification, stress reduction, past-life regression and phobia management.
- Author of ten books: "Heart Easy, The Food Lover's Guide to Heart Healthy Eating,""Discover Your Spiritual Genius," "Feng Shui the Easy Way," "Dancing with the Moon," "21 Days to the Love of Your Life," "Gold Mind," "Cheese Dome Power," "The Path to Fabulous," "The Quick Guide to Bach Flower Remedies" and "Supreme Healing."
- Certified Master Feng Shui Practitioner and President of The Feng Shui Specialists, Inc., giving private consultations, teaching courses, classes, and presenting lectures in the art and science of Feng Shui.
- Certified Archetypal Therapist and counselor.
- Career Coach for aspiring television directors and actors.
- Former pilot of private airplanes.
Please visit: www.HeartEasy.com; http://www.SpiritualGenius.com; www.FengshuiSpecialists.com; www.BachFlowersQuickGuide.com for more information.
Kac says: Healing is our birthright. The body is naturally designed to heal itself. Providing the tools to help the body heal itself is our option. Dr. Bach discovered that flower remedies accentuate positive human qualities that override negative states of belief which cause illness. Bach Flower Remedies are effective, gentle, natural, inexpensive, non-toxic solutions to shifting the root mental causes of our discomfort. The Quick Guide to Bach Flower Remedies makes the remedies easy to use. It gives you quick ways to diagnose a problem and apply the correct remedy to alleviate it. This book makes sense of the Bach Flower Remedies through simple, direct and easy-to-understand summaries and shortcuts.
You can heal yourself, your family, friends, children and pets with these safe remedies. The Quick Guide to Bach Flower Remedies gets you started right away on the natural path for healing. www.BachFlowersQuickGuide.com